CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2012
In 1953 the college started the Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) program affiliated with Panjab University, Chandigarh admitting men and women students. Since July 1999 the college has been affiliated with Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot. The college offers Post-graduate Diploma, Degree, Super specialty and Doctoral courses.
The Christian Medical College (CMC), Ludhiana conducts a Common Entrance Test for admission into MBBS, Dental, Nursing courses and others bachelors degree courses. This test is termed as Under Graduate Admission Written Test (UGAWT).
CMC UG AWT 2012 Exam Date
Admission Written Test: May 25, 2012 (14:00)
CMC UG AWT 2012 Important Dates
- Prospectus available online from: April 16, 2012 (08:00)
- Last day for online application: May 14, 2012
- Last day to submit application forms: May 19, 2012 (17:00)
- Admit cards available from: May 21, 2012
- Last day to receive query regarding non-receipt of admit card: May 24, 2012 (15:00)
- Publication of merit list on or before: June 01, 2012 (17:00)
- 2nd Counselling for all courses for any vacant seats (if any): August 17, 2012 (10:00)
(Refer to Website or call Office of the Registrar)
- Last date for any admissions: September 30, 2012 (17:00)
- 1st Counseling for MBBS: July 16, 2012 (09:00)
- Medical examination for MBBS: July 17, 2012 (07:30)
- Orientation for MBBS: July 25, 2012 to July 29, 2012 (08:00)
- Classes start for MBBS course on July 30, 2012 (08:00am)
- 1st Counseling for BDS: July 17, 2012 (08:00)
- Medical examination for BDS: July 18, 2012 (07:30)
- Orientation for BDS: July 30, 2012 to July 31, 2012 (08:00)
- Classes start for BDS course on August 01, 2012 (08:00am)
- 1st Counseling for B.Sc. Nursing: July 18, 2012 (08:00)
- Medical examination for B.Sc. Nursing: July 19, 2012 (07:30)
- Orientation for B.Sc. Nursing: July 30, 2012 to July 31, 2012 (08:00)
- Classes start for B.Sc Nursing on: August 01, 2012 (08:00am)
- 1st Counseling for BPT: July 19, 2012 (08:00)
- Medical examination for BPT: July 20, 2012 (07:30)
- Orientation for BPT 30.07.2012 to: July 31, 2012 (08:00)
- Classes start for BPTcourses on August 01, 2012 (08:00am)
Note: Parents and Admitted candidates will meet with the Administration at 6pm on the day of 1st counselling, as per dates for respective courses.
CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2012 Application Form
Application for UG AWT 2012 can only be made ONLINE. The online application form must be filled and submitted online (mandatory). Candidate must log on to www.cmcludhiana.in or www.cmcludhiana.org and navigate to link UG 2012 - MBBS/BDS/B.Sc Nursing/BPT. For step wise instructions on filling the online application form for CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2012, Click Here.
CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2012 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate should be citizen of India. The candidates from other countries can apply under NRI category for which another prospectus is available. Those candidates applying for MBBS and BDS programme should have minimum 50% marks in English and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the qualifying examination.
For detailed eligibility criteria for CMC Ludhiana MBBS, B.Sc. Nursing, BDS, and BPT programmes, Click Here.
CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2012 Admit CardAdmit Card will be available to all the applicants whose application form (both online and print) along with full application fee has been received by the office of the Registrar, by 19th May 2012, irrespective of eligibility. For detailed information on CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2012 Admit Card, Click Here.
CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2012 Courses Offered
For Undergraduate Medical Courses:
- B.SC. Nursing
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
CMC Ludhiana MBBS 2012 Exam Pattern
The test will comprise of quetions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (of 12th class standard under 10+2 system) and also it will have questions on General Aptitude. There will be 50 questions on each subject, making a total of 200 questions overall. All questions will be multiple choice type. The question will test the candidate's knowledge and understanding of subject matter and his/her reasoning, problem solving and analytical ability. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers. Bible Test of Objective type with 50 questions, based on facts from the Holy Bible (English Language only) will be held for Christian applicants from 4:45 pm to 5:15 pm, on the day of exam.
CMC Ludhiana MBBS Contact Details
Address: Registrar, CMC, Ludhiana
Email: [email protected]
Website of CMC Entrance Exam